Published on: October 07, 2019
Retro Delay is a flexible all round delay effect in VST format.
It has the character and sound of a vintage delay unit but features many modern options. Besides delays, it can produce a wide range of modulation, chorus, flanger and phaser effects.
- Independent left and right channel delay lines.
- BPM synced or manual times (up to 6 seconds).
- Forwards or backwards delays.
- X-feedback (ping pong).
- '1 feedback pass', there will always be 1 feedback.
- Optional negative feedback for phaser/flanger effects.
- Optional short delay times for phaser/flanger effects.
- Integrated automatic limiter.
- 2 BPM synced LFOs 1 modulates filter cutoff, the other the delay time.
(only available for forwards delay).
- 4 LFO modes, sine, triangle, ramp, envelope follower.
- LFO, left/right channel inverse options.
- 24dB/oct resonant filter placed in the feedback path
- Switchable lowpass, bandpass, highpass, low shelf and high shelf mode.
- Saturate and limit parameters, 2 different types.
- Old-school spring reverb
- Size, color and mix parameters, Optional mono mode.
- Fade out option, when using high feedback settings
- Fade out time parameter.
- Pitchbend wheel, for smooth delay time changes.