Vinyl Guitar by Echo Sound Works (Free Virtual Guitar Instrument Plugin)
Published on: September 10, 2021
Vinyl Guitar is a character guitar plugin. We sampled a guitar through an actual vinyl record player and then made a playable instrument out of those samples.
- Fret Noise - Use this macro to control the level of the fret noise you hear when changing notes and chords.
- String Buzz - This macro adds buzz to some strings randomly to more accurately recreate the sound of a real guitar.
- Pick Noise - This macro adds a picked attack to the start of the sound.
- Reverb - The reverb knob is a dry wet knob. The reverb settings panel opens a pop up box allowing you to dial in other settings.
- Attack/Release/Dynamics - This section of the GUI allows you to change how the guitar plays to fit your playing style or MIDI.